Sunday, October 9, 2011

SL Sureal?

I was off doing one of my hunts the other day and ran into one of the store owners *great shop called Flood, some really cool sculpties and such*  Anywho I was telling her my idea about blogging all these cool hunts i do and taking pics of some of the amazing things I come home with *colt really has the patience of a saint dealing w all my shit strewn across the beach every morning :p*  So I log in today and she msg's me about some really wicked avi's at this place called Meta_Body. I take the tp and go check it out. WOW some really wild designs and what an imagination!! I had to have them all!! I head back home and try on the first one...oh yeah I gotta find a sim to shoot  these on. That is when I found the sim Zone. Could not have asked for a better location :)








No comments:

Post a Comment