Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A lil bit about me...

Hey all...most of you probably know me and half of you have probably heard of me. More then likely 1/2 of what you have heard is actually true :-) For those of you who dont....here is a lil crash course.

My main gig here in SL is Sim and land rentals. SL is actually an RL job for me. So yeah kind of digging working in my jammies & hangin w all you sexy fuckers and getting paid for it :-p On the fun side of  SL I am a photographer, and forever taking pictures that I do not post as often as I probably should. Hopefully this will help that along a bit. When not playing with smoke and mirrors I am at Maui Swingers Resort 'my baby' relaxing w the locals, or off building or creating an environment somewhere on the grid. Have recently gotten into breeding horses, and enjoy the peace that they bring. It only took me a year to find out what all the damm fuss was about :-p and yeah I know lame...lol  After a year in SL and a few months in PS Group..*which for some reason just screams group therapy*..I have finally found my spot...The V Spot. Joining forces with Veir and forming VRotic Arts. A place for films, photos and friends.

"Love me or hate me I am still here, and I don't plan on going anywhere"     ;-)


Maui Mornings
Relaxing on the ranch

Our home sim
To be continued....



No comments:

Post a Comment